Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Okay, I love you, Bye-bye (Tweety bird)

My bags are packed. Now just to tie up some loose ends and say my last goodbyes. I’ll be leaving Johannesburg on Thursday afternoon. Friday midday I’ll arrive in Hong Kong, Friday evening Korea. D.V.

I’m excited!!! Can barely wait. Father Time’s a rickety ‘ole rack -- but hey -- it’s only a day away. No nerves, because I know I’ll be in Teach ESL’s very good hands!!! And, I’ve already made friends with other South Africans also going to teach in Korea for the first time. A lot to look forward to but mindful too of the job at hand. My maxim: hard work is always richly rewarded.

Thanks to the wonderful people at Teach ESL Korea, eZenglish, Jane, Scott, Cynthia, Dan, Michelle. Look forward to meeting all of you some time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis bon voyage....have a great time......and i hope you are blessd....;uv ya

    ReplyDelete